Because of the current need to slow the progress of the Covid-19 outbreak indicated by the CDC, state of Washington, and city of Vancouver, we will be closing our studio March 16-May 3. We are working on some fun live streaming ideas to keep the kids dancing at home and will keep you posted as to when that will start. I will be in communication frequently to give you all any updates to this closure.
Thank you all for sharing your wonderful kids with us!
Ms. Kim and the EDA staff
The world is changing daily right now.
We at EDA, along with the rest of our community, are working to protect the health and safety of our students and their families during this Covid-19 global health crisis.
Per CDC guidelines we are instituting the following with immediate effect (www.cdc.gov):
- Hand sanitizer is available in our lobby.
- We are disinfecting all high-touch surfaces in the studios before and after each class. This includes the barres, mats and door handles.
- We are disinfecting each day at opening and closing: Viewing windows, benches, front desk, door handles, restrooms.
- Please wash yours and your child’s hands or use our hand sanitizer upon arriving for your child’s class.
- We will be asking all students to wash their hands before class, and to do so in the restroom, before entering the studio.
- Reminder to stay home if your child shows any signs of being sick (e.g., sore throat, cough, runny nose, fever).
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your inner elbow, and then immediately dispose of the tissue in our wastebaskets.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash hands after blowing nose.
- Wash your hands frequently.
Make up classes are available! Just ask!
If you (parent/grandparent/childcare provider) or a sibling is sick, please do not enter the studio AT ALL.
You can drop your student off at the front door and we will make sure your child is safe and sound once they are inside.
PLEASE DO NOT COME IN BEFORE THAT TIME.
One adult per student is allowed inside (if necessary).
If it is necessary for a sibling to come in as well, please make your time inside brief.
After class starts we ask that parents LEAVE the facility (unless the student is under 5 yrs. old) and come back at the end of class.
If it is not necessary for you to enter to pick your child up inside or drop them off inside, please do not come in.
We advise parents of students 10 or over to not come into the studio at all for drop off or pick up (unless you need to make a payment, thank you!)
We will ask that no one enters the dancing area at this time.
If we all adhere to these measures we can ensure that our family of students at EDA is allowed to enjoy their favorite pastime, DANCING!
Ms. Kim and the EDA staff